Saturday, January 12, 2008

Starting the Journey

I'm sitting in the Ft. Lauderdale airport waiting for zone 1 to be called. I flew in today at 9:35 am and my connecting flight leaves at 11:00 pm. What a day. The sun was enjoyable(we didn't stay in the airport all day). I can feel the heat and humidity difference though because I've had a dull headache all day. Although, that may be from a lack of sleep as well. The flight to Managua is suppose to be 2 1/2 hours. We will arrive 12:30am, central time zone, and have to leave for our next flight to Bluefields at 6:00am. I'm trying to get some shut eye anywhere I can. I kind of feel like i'm on the amazing race:)...just no prize money at the end. Well, it looks like the airline attendant is ready to board us. Hopefully I can get some sleep and be rested for tomorrow. We have church and a meeting with the sunday school teachers. We will also be planning and preparing for the camp. Gotta run....

No comments: