Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Smile:)

Today was a good day. I kept trying to figure out why things felt so different. Smiles. I saw so many more smiles on faces of the kids today. What a difference that makes! I felt the joy of the Lord filling the day.

I honestly can't believe i'm headed toward the end of my second week of Urban Arts. I wish I could do this every week of the summer. (maybe next year:) Please continue to pray for the 21 kids we had today. Asking something as simple as for them to arrive at camp safely. Most of them walk from their house. I never really thought about it until I drove around the neighborhood this afternoon. That short, simple prayer is a serious, relevant prayer.

Tomorrow is our last full day of camp. Please pray that the kids focus and learn everything they need for the performance on Friday. We are fired up!:) Anyone who would like to attend the dinner and performance is more than welcome to come. Dinner is at 5pm and the performance follows at 6pm. Location is at Leland Baptist Church on 22420 Fenkell in Detroit.

No comments: