Friday, August 10, 2007

Office Rat

If you wonder what I do when i'm not traveling...let me give you a little taste of what I look like at the end of a long day (11:30pm) in the office.....ok, so let me explain:) I am working on creating a packet for Widow's Might Ministry (you can check out that blog at widowsmightministry.blogspot.com) and had run into some difficulty with the printer. How hard is it to print an envelope? Well, according to the HP Photosmart 7260 printer and my Dell computer it is very difficult. Plus it doesn't like 'invitation' size envelopes. HINT: Use a pair of tweezers when small pieces of paper are stuck. (Ok, so maybe it's me)...but no worries! Mission accomplished! 400 envelopes printed(after some bribing to the printer and computer)

And yes, that is a typical day at the office:0

No comments: