Friday, November 21, 2008

God Works in Monetary Ways

I have to wonder what other people are thinking when they see a person listening on their cell phone and the individual gets a HUGE smile on their face. I would probably get happy and smile right along with them! Well, I was that individual that people were probably staring at today. As I was listening to my voicemail, the message that was left said that a family from New Community Kids is donating $200 to cover the expenses of purchasing new dresses, pants, and dress shoes for our Urban Art kids to perform in the Christmas performance in December. What an AWESOME blessing! I wasn't sure how we were going to get the outfits, but I knew the kids would end up wearing something. Now, these girls and boys have a brand new Christmas outfit that THEY OWN! Don't worry, pictures will be posted as soon as we get them:) And THANK YOU to whoever the family is who is so generous by giving the money!

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Thanks for the twitter follow - love the blog. God is so cool in how faithful He is.