Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Best Story So Far...

So on Tuesday night, I handed out 54 CD's to the kids at CDC so that they would be able to practice their music at home. I wasn't really sure how well the music was going over with the kids after the second week, but after hearing this story, I know! Laura, who is helping teach the classes with me, relayed this story to me after talking with a CDC staff member. This staff member was driving a van full of kids home after the program and as soon as the kids hopped in the van they started saying, "Mark! We got our very own CD's! We get to take them home and keep them and listen to them and practice with them!" They then proceeded to ask Mark to put the CD in so they could jam to it. So as the kids were being dropped off at their homes, they were singing along to the Christmas songs!:) I guess they are liking it!:) That was such an encouragement to me and put a smile on my face, so I just wanted to share it!!

No comments: