Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Wrapping it up

The last few days in Thailand showed me that the Lord really used our ministry and I was suppose to go. I now look back and laugh at the fear I had of traveling to Thailand. I really laugh at the comment I made a few months ago that I would rather go to Nigeria than Thailand. I'm pretty sure the fear I was facing was spiritual.

So the last day that I spoke was on Thursday afternoon. I taught the kids about another lie Satan throws our way called the Blame Game. After recapping the previous lessons and ending the Blame Game talk, I was pretty sad it was over. I felt like I could have spent another few sessions delving in even deeper. That evening, the students had a bonfire on the grounds. Unfortunately, it started raining, but that didn't make a difference to these kids! It was one of the neatest worship times I have been involved in. The students were so passionate and real about their faith. After singing several songs, students came up to the open mic and began giving testimonies about how God spoke to them this week. It was so encouraging to me to hear how the Lord used my words and spoke into individuals.

No comments: