Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Gettin' it done!

I'm in Maryland right now anxiously awaiting the opening of this weekends play, Charlotte's Web. Why you ask? Well, because I was brought in 2 weeks before the opening to get it done! The original director was pregnant and delivered a healthy baby 12 days ago which obviously hindered her ability to be at the rehearsals. Things were a little chaotic, but are beginning to settle down and everyone is looking forward to a great show! After leaving Maryland this summer to work in Michigan I had mixed feelings about not being able to be a part of a production. God answered my prayers, in an unusual way, (which I like about Him) and gave me the opportunity to come back to the D.C. area to direct and produce the show. I see this as ministry that God has given me. Sure, I go overseas to third world countries and work, but I'm ministering to kids in the States right now and that is just as important. They need to know Jesus, develop a Christ-like character, and be loved. And that's what I'm up to!

No comments: